Friday, November 9, 2012

Catch up!

 I was looking through some of my blog posts and I noticed I had not put the pictures from Blake's blessing. I love this picture. We all went out right after sacrament meeting before Ryan's grandparents left. All of Ryan's family came all the way from Washington!!! We are so blessed. My other favorite part of the day was that my brother Roger got to participate in the blessing! I am so proud of him and everything he has done.


Evan obviously wasn't in the best mood and didn't want to be happy in the pictures. :)  Here is our first picture of our new family! And my mother in law took some pictures of Blake in his blessing outfit because I did not get many of Evan or Hailey. I was worried he wouldn't fit because it was the same outfit Evan had worn when he was blessed and Blake is much bigger, but it fit just fine and it was a great day!


Here are some pictures of our week with family! Grandpa Kendall with the grandkids and Evan with his cousin Josh.  And our dinner at Chuck-a-rama! 


 Here are just some from the past month of my new favorite picture subject! My cute chubby baby :) 




1 comment:

  1. Ahh...he is so cute!!!!!!! Yes, I'm really that excited about it. :) And you look SO good, my friend. I'm a little jealous. I'm getting there but I seriously gained 70 pounds this pregnancy. Yeah, you read that right. Sick. 20 to go.....

    Anyway, I miss you. My life has been so crazy lately, but I'm starting to feel like it's calming down so we really need to catch up.

    Oh, and Roger in the circle...so, so wonderful. I love you, Dani girl.

    ReplyDelete