Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All of our Halloween Adventures

Ok, so my pictures got a little out of order when I was trying to put them in- but its all Halloween :) I am sure as all kids do, my kids love to dress up! They wore their costumes multiple times in the house and out. Here are some of those times.
 We decided last minute to go to Trick or Treat Street at Snake River Landing. This decisions included me taking the kids by myself- Well all of Idaho Falls decided to go also. It went from 3-6 and we got there a little before 3:30 and got in line (I think the line was about a mile long) and stayed in line until 5 :( - But after an hour or so in line you have to stay right? The kids did great all things considered. And when we actually got to the trick or treating part it was fun.


 Here they are entertaining themselves while we were in line!
 This is Hailey's Joy School Halloween party!
 And then we went to a neighborhood Halloween party ~
The treats were at the kids level- Evan really enjoyed that!
 Then Saturday Morning for Young Womens we went to do a Trunk or Treat at a Senior Living Facility. We didn't have many girls come and so Ryan came with the kids. Evan loved giving candy away just as much as he liked getting it- all the residents got a few more smarties than I am sure they were supposed to get :)
Monday morning we decided to go to the Library Halloween story time and parade.
And finally! Monday night we re-did Haileys face and added the Jewels that she was so excited for!
Here are their pumpkins that we finally put outside :)
I hope you had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I love all of the pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey's face looks awesome! I can't believe you painted it that many times. You are way more ambitious than me!! They both look so cute - glad you guys had such a fun Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd heard you had your little guy! He is adorable. You should blog more!!! Life with three is busy huh? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete