Friday, September 21, 2012

Blake is here!

Ok so I haven't written in a very long time- but that is mostly because when I get pregnant everything in my life seems to get put on hold. This was a particularly rough pregnancy compared to my other two so the last year is a little blurry for all of us. But it finally came to an end on July 24th, 2012, when Blake Andrus Bateman decided to make his way into the world :). 
 As hard as the pregnancy was- the delivery was harder (for me- I know women that have way more traumatic and tough pregnancies and deliveries) with my epidural wearing off and more pain than I have ever felt - he was my most painful and longest delivery! Everything was more emotional this time around, but as soon as that little finger grabs yours- it is all worth it! He was born at 4:43 p.m. and was 21 1/2 inches long and 8 lbs. 2 oz. - a whole pound bigger than Evan :).

 Ha Sorry- forgot to flip this one before I put it in- but one of my favorite pics! Here are a few more from the hospital. 



 Hailey and Evan love him so much! 

 Andrus is my Daddy's name and his grandpa's name~
 A very proud big sister :) 

 This boy is very loved! 
 Evan is very happy to be a big brother.






 Ok - so I realize this post is very long- but Blake is actually 2 months old already and I haven't posted so you are getting alot of pictures at once :) These are his "newborn" pictures- (I think he was 2 weeks old) and he already looks pretty big- my friend Kim Graham took these for me so I could actually have some- I am not very on the ball with baby pictures. They turned out so good! It is so fun to remember how small they were.



Needless to say we are thrilled to have Blake here and part of our family! A family of 5 is going to be an adventure- I can already tell. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

  1. He was LONG!!! I don't think I realized that before, but then again I was like hugely pregnant and overdue and my brain was totally not functioning. He sure is cute though!

    We need to catch up sometime soon. :) Miss you, friend.

    Love ya,
    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of these pictures!! What a little sweetheart. And so loved. Sure do miss you guys! Can't wait to get our families together again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Baby!!! Congratulations! More pictures is always great!

    ReplyDelete