Saturday, October 29, 2011

I love fall!

I am sure this was the title of my post about the pumpkin patch last year, but I really do love fall! I love the weather, the colors, the activities- Everything :) This year we got a little bit of a late start so it was a little cold, but still fun. We went to the U pick Pumpkin patch instead of Hoff Farms and there was alot more people here so it was a little crazy, but very well organized and plenty to do. The maze was the kids favorite and thankfully that was free! I'm pretty sure they went through 7 or so times.
 Here is the first time through- we kept going to all the dead ends :)
 I love pictures with kids and pumpkins! And getting them both
smiling and semi looking at the camera is a pretty awesome too.

 Here is our pumpkin wagon~
 Hailey and dad looking for their pumpkins~
 Evan found his picked it up and carried it all the way to the wagon by himself.
 He was pretty proud of himself!!!
 It was a great day! I love having so many activities for the family!
 Holidays are way more fun when you have kids. :)
 Here we are painting our pumpkins! No carving for the little ones here- We started with Hailey last year painting her pumpkin and it was great! She LOVES it.
 And Evan joined right in this year- he had a great time!
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment