Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Joy School

Ok, so my posts are going a little backwards, but it is less overwhelming that way because I haven't posted in a long time! Just before the kids birthdays a few neighbors and I decided to do a Joy School with our Preschool age children- where we all teach once a week for a couple hours. This was her first day! She got dressed right when she woke up- around 7 (and joy school wasn't until 10) and she had her backpack all packed and was so excited. Evan wasn't sure what was going on but he was excited too! :)


 We only had to walk down a few houses.
Here are the 4 beautiful girls. They are so cute and Hailey has had a blast over the last few weeks- this was such a great idea and I didn't have to pay for Preschool!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how excited these little ones get on the first day of school. Yay! Keep up these blog posts, we will be lost without them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved joy school as a child! I hope Hailey continues to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete