Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My newest mural

I have been painting for as long as I can remember, but I have only been painting murals since I was out of highschool. I started with a mural in my sisters bedroom when I was home from college for the summer and was very bored because my boyfriend (who became my husband) was on an internship in Arizona! I didn't tell my mom and one day I started (I paint pretty fast) and by the time she was home she liked enough to let me finish :). From then on I painted by word of mouth in peoples homes that I know. I love doing kids bedrooms and have painted picket fences with flowers, airplanes, trains, under the sea, farm, and now jungle murals. I love doing it and hope that I can continue. This is my most recent mural, I have always wanted to paint a jungle and was so grateful for the opportunity- it is in the room of a 14 year old boy and I got alot of inspiration from the movie- The Jungle Book.











If you want something painted in your home or know someone that does have them give me a call! ~

4 comments:

  1. Dani that is incredible. You are absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani that is beautiful. Stop being so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have my own house I will totally have you come work your magic. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazingly talented! I love it!

    ReplyDelete