Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My little Princess!


For Christmas Hailey got a dress up trunk with all the fixins! She got dresses, shoes, gloves, tiaras, rings, necklaces, etc. It has been fun to dress her up- We had just finished watching Aladdin and she turned to Ryan and I and said, "I wish I was a princess." It was too cute- I told her that she was a princess and she stopped me right there saying, "No, a real princess." So we decided to go and get her dressed up- not as any of the disney princesses but as Princess Hailey- it was too much fun.

She was all decked out and so we had a photo shoot!

Classic princess!

We had fun with the first dress so we tried on another- I had her give me her best dance moves and with the delay of the camera we got some pretty good pictures :) But the camera didn't even do her justice. She looked so much cuter than the pictures give her credit for!
Oh my beautiful ballerina- we had so much fun dressing up and having her show me her dance moves that we decided to take it into her room and have a dance party! She loves the princess songs and I got her dancing her heart out to Beauty and the Beast! This will be great when she is older :)

2 comments:

  1. Yah so I know I commented on your blog like last week but I guess I didn't realize that your little girls name is Hailey! I knew that but forgot! We were actually deciding between 2 other girls names a couple days before but the night I went into labor, Jason said "I think we should name her Hayley". It was a name we had talked about and liked but it wasn't one of the two. Anyway, I guess we just want our little girl to be as cute as yours so we had to name her the same!!

    ReplyDelete