Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Fall!



As soon as Hailey saw the wagon we had to use it to take the pumpkins to our car- even though we only had two little ones and our car was 15 feet away! They got a ride and I got a cute picture :)



They had this cute little set up and was just screaming for us to take a picture. I wish we all could have been in it, but someone always has to take the picture. I have been scrapbooking lately and realized I am not in very many of the picture because I always take them- so we made Ryan take this one-

They had a little maze and my kids had a blast!

Evan just liked that he could walk around all by himself! He is getting so big and wants to do everything by himself! I mean EVERYTHING :)

I love fall- I love the weather, the colors, and all the things for families to do. We decided to go to the pumpkin patch this year and I think waited a little long (the weather was a little cold today!), but it was pretty fun! This is the pumpkin patch that I took my Kindergarteners to a few years ago and they have done so much more to it. We all had a pretty good time. I also think it is great to support the local farms. Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment