Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Pictures

My little sister Samantha is amazing! She is only 17 and takes pictures like a pro! I was so grateful for her and the time she took to come out and take these for us. I think she did an awesome job and I love her dearly-

We went to the Chinese gardens by the falls and it was the perfect day- Everyone else thought so too :) There were at least 10-12 other families there taking pictures. You really had to watch so you didn't get in someones photos or you didn't get someone else in yours :) It was a little crazy. When we left there were people in freeman park and all along the river taking family photos- kind of funny :)

The kids were great and we were able to get all the pictures that I wanted. Although it was tough to get the kids to smile much less look in the general direction of the camera- so if we got anything close we took it :)



Love it!

I love the colors of the leaves and it really was the perfect day- this picture was pure luck!

I think this is my favorite! The idea was Samanthas and it turned out pretty cute I think :)I do have a little bias.

Hailey and Ryan took so many good pictures it was hard to pick! They are just so stinking cute together.

Evan was pretty funny the whole time. All he wanted to do was to be put down so he could run around. It gave Sammy a pretty good work out following him around on her knees!

This is my favorite of all of us! I love the fall!








3 comments:

  1. Those are such great pictures, I love them! You guys have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! I love them all! Way to go Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! You guys are such beautiful people :). It's really funny that there were so many other people taking pictures that day! It really must have been the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete